- RSS Channel Showcase 7083133
- RSS Channel Showcase 7092236
- RSS Channel Showcase 6315901
- RSS Channel Showcase 7635523
- 09/08/15--14:15: Affordable Care Act Compliance in the Payroll Department
- 12/17/15--22:12: The Heat Is On: ACA Is No Myth for Some Small U.S. Businesses
- 12/17/15--22:59: 1095-C Forms Due to Employees by February 1 – Are You ACA-Ready?
Though the HR department often steers an organization’s path toward Affordable Care Act compliance, it’s another department that lights the way for this benefits-driven effort: Yes, the Payroll department is where every organization’s ACA compliance starts! Whether employers with 50 or more full-time employees and full-time equivalents are focused solely on 1095-C/1094-C submissions – or […]
The post Affordable Care Act Compliance in the Payroll Department appeared first on ERP Software Blog.
The clock is ticking, with the first deadline for new Affordable Care Act forms just weeks away. You may be confused about exactly what all the ACA buzz means for you. Here you may be coasting along and thinking: “This isn’t my issue; I have just 25 full-time employees and a handful of part-timers. […]
The post The Heat Is On: ACA Is No Myth for Some Small U.S. Businesses appeared first on ERP Software Blog.
You have done the calculations and have determined that your company is actually considered an ALE (Applicable Large Employer) – the classification for a business that has to comply with the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Santa realized he was an ALE as well when we reviewed his Claus Resources operations. So what now? You need […]
The post 1095-C Forms Due to Employees by February 1 – Are You ACA-Ready? appeared first on ERP Software Blog.